Step 1 - Information on RenWeb
RenWeb is the one point of access for our nurse, teachers and administration to know all medical information pertaining to each student.
Instructions to add medical information:
- Log into your ParentsWeb account (click here)
- Select “School” on the left
- Select “Web Forms” on the left
- Complete the “Family Demographic Form” where you can update custodial contact information, emergency contacts, authorized pickups, medical information (under student demographic), etc.
*Medical information: anything diagnosed by a doctor must be documented on RenWeb (i.e. allergies, asthma, medication, epi-pens, inhalors, diabetes, etc.
Step 2 – Submit Appropriate Forms
We need documentation from a physician to treat your student on campus. This includes the ability for medicine to be distributed in the clinic, an allergy action plan, asthma action plan, diabetes action plan, etc. These forms can be found on our website and are REQUIRED to have a physician’s signature (for prescription and over the counter medication).
No medication will be given on campus without this documentation.
Medical Distribution form coming soon!
- This form must be signed by your physician if the medication is prescribed.
- This form must be printed and accompany the medication.
- No medication of any kind will be given to your child until this information is completed and returned to school.
- All prescription medication must be in a pharmacy-labeled container.
- All Over-the-Counter medication must be in the unopened original container.
- If any changes in medication occur during the school year, a new form must be completed along with a new pharmacy-labeled / unopened original container.
* All medication must be delivered and retrieved by parent/guardian only. A student must never carry medication on his/her person or take medication at school, except in the clinic.