Our desire is to partner with parents to help students develop into mature Christian young people. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you in the education of your child. We look forward to working together with you. Thank you for choosing TCA!
Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
The purpose of a Parent Teacher Fellowship is to provide a framework in which both parent and teacher, through a mutual understanding of the opportunities involved in Christian Education, may work and serve together for the best interests of each child, as set forth by our Lord’s example in Luke 2:52, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
Duties of Officers
The officers of the TCA-PTF shall be a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Chaplain. The term of office shall be for one year except for the vice-president who serves as the vice-president the first year and president the following year.
- Shall preside at all meetings of the PTF.
- Be the ex-officio member of all committees and/or sub-committees.
- Prepare a list of all business to be brought to the table.
- Appoint the chairman of committees, after consultation and agreement with the executive committee.
Vice President (Two Terms)
- Shall assist the president, preside in the absence of the president and perform the duties of the president in the absence or inability of president to serve.
- Shall keep the minutes of all PTF meetings and provide the president with a detailed list of unfinished business from previous meetings.
- Perform other duties as may be delegated by the president.
- Receive all the money of the PTF and be present at the conclusion of all PTF events to assist in counting money.
- Provide a report to the committee and PTF members of all funds received and distributed.
- The treasurer will communicate and coordinate with the chief financial officer concerning the receipt and disbursement of all PTF funds.
- Shall open and close all PTF meetings and PTF sponsored events with prayer.
- Shall be available for contact concerning PTF related prayer requests, praises or special needs.
Mom's in Touch
Moms In Touch is an international organization that seeks to impact schools and children by gathering mothers together to pray. You can find other information about Moms in touch at www.momsintouch.org. The Mom’s group meets on the TCCS campus to pray. If you are interested in joining this group, please contact the office.