WHAT IS PTF?
PTF is an organization of volunteers dedicated to encourage and serve the faculty, staff and families of Cornerstone Academy. Each year events will be planned and hosted that will honor God and create opportunities to serve others, have fun, and raise funds in order to aid our teachers and administrators to better serve our students. In addition, we strive to create opportunities to fellowship and build greater bonds with our families. It is our objective to accomplish this mission by focusing on the following:
- Build relationships between Cornerstone Academy families, teachers, and staff
- Inform and assist parents to become involved in school life
- Assist teachers in classroom communication and involvement
- Rally support for Cornerstone in the parent population and local community
- Develop a culture of service within the parent community
WHY JOIN PTF?
- Membership only PTF Facebook page
- Quarterly family-focused events sponsored by the PTF
- Free Uniform Swap
- Christmas Luncheon and Christmas gifts for faculty and staff
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Month
- Kerry Deitch - Volunteer Coordinator
- Amy McKinion - New Families
- Jessica Page - Finances
- Whitney Stansell - Event Decorator
- Kristin Weems - Hospitality
- Shanci Robinson - President
HOW TO JOIN?
Simply fill out the form below and your $25 payment will be added to your family’s statement. Forms can be returned to your child’s homeroom teacher or dropped at the front desk.