Lunch Program at LCA / CCA
For LCA & CCA:
- Both schools will be cashless in the café to be touch-less at point of sale to decrease the opportunity for spread of germs for customers and staff.
- Reminder to prepay on your account and order lunches. Click here for learn how to do that!
- Lakeway Christian Schools is proud to be able to offer the free & reduced meal program to our families. If you haven't already applied, please click here for more information.
Lunch at CCA - click here for details on the folowing:
- September menu for CCA
- Lunch FAQs for CCA (Changes from last year.)
- A la carte price list for CCA (Several changes from last year.)
- Please note: CCA will not be offering breakfast this year
Back to School Forms
A number of forms have not been completed yet. Please follow the directions below to complete these back-to-school forms AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Log into your family portal (https://lake-tn.client.renweb.com/pwr/)
- Select "School" in the left menu
- Select "Webforms" under the school selection
- Follow the instructions and complete signatures on the necessary forms
Forms that are required to be in school:
- Parent Student Handbook Agreement
- Transportation Release
- Technology Use Agreement
- Laptop Policy (LCA Only)
- Statement of Commitment / Sportsmanship (LCA Only)
If you have any updates on the above information, please log into your family portal, select "Webforms" and send us your updates.
Questions on forms? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As we officially enter into summer break, we want to share a few summer reading details:
1. Reading Scripture - a variety of plans put together from our Christian Life team
The Christian Life team has developed several Scripture reading plans to help us better know our great God this summer. We encourage you to pick one of the plans then find some friends, family members, classmates, teammates, teachers, co-workers, or neighbors to join you on your journey through books of the Bible that start with the letter 'J'. We would love to help, so be on the lookout for social media posts with additional information, encouragement, and opportunities. If you have any questions, comments, decide to write a song about something you read, please contact a member of the Christian Life team.
2. CCA Summer Reading Challenge
Don't want to spend time shopping and waiting in lines? Go to Amazon.com, shop the items, add to cart and purchase!
Be sure that you are enrolled in the Amazon Smile program and a portion of your purchases will be donated back to Cornerstone. Click here to open Amazon Smile and select Cornerstone Academy as your charitable organization (Cornerstone Academy Inc). Make SURE you select the right one - there are several with the same name in different states. For eligible purchases (click the product to see notation), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to our account. It’s that simple - shop and earn money for our school! Tell EVERYONE you know - and even those you don’t!